The city is divided into 3 neighborhoods:
· The first quarter (which overlooks the canal), * District Thani (to the west of the neighborhood I), * District third (to the west of the second quarter).
The famous city of Ismailia frequently parks and natural parks and clean air because of (lack of facilities industrial, which is much lower than that of the neighboring provinces, both Cairo, crowded, or Port Said, which is the third city and the port was Egypt's second or even the city of Suez, which is one of the biggest industrial cities and oil in Egypt ), where the city of Ismailia to attract visitors from the Egyptians and foreigners, especially in spring and in the holidays
Ismailia is rich in historical and tourist purposes, which make us feel the greatness of Egyptian civilization, and remind us of the triumphs of venerable .. And features the historic start of the pharaonic era up to the current era is a wonderful painting beauty offers visitors a chance to live with the date on the trip home
One of the oldest museums in Egypt, built by engineers working in the company of the World Maritime (Suez Canal) in 1911, and is considered the nucleus of a beautiful regional museum, and the nature of museum architecture takes the form of the temple (edifice) and is characterized by gates and windows topped with scarabs down the Corniche, and the scarcity of the contents of the antique and includes pieces for all times starting from the Pharaonic era to the era of Mohamed Ali, was the opening of the museum to visit for the first time in 1913
Is due to the Suez Canal (1859) was the venue for the French engineer Ferdinand Lesseps, who got the privilege of digging the Suez Canal from Khedive Ismail. The museum includes tools and belongings and engineering drawings and maps as well as a piece of original (Alcanvah) busy by two letter SC stands for the Suez Canal, and the model to call the original sent to the kings and presidents to attend the opening ceremony of the Suez Canal, the legendary November 17, 1869 as well as the vehicle of the original horse-drawn and used by Lesseps in traffic on the work sites in the Suez Canal, and the living room was packed wall paper was first used in Egypt, were brought from France at this time to measure the temperature of the atmosphere (water), which still works well so far
Established the museum in the village of Abu Atwa to 3 km from the city of Ismailia in commemoration of the battle that confronted the armed forces and the people of the Ismaili of Israeli tanks in the glorious October War in 1973, which tried to force the Israeli aggressor to storm the city after a gap Deversoir famous has addressed the armed forces and popular support wide of the attacking forces and inflicted heavy losses and it stopped the advance towards the city .. The museum includes the effects of this battle Jnabath
Who among us did not know leader Ahmed Orabi fierce fighter who led the battle of the large hill in 1882 against British forces witnessed the bravery and courage of the people are rare and the Egyptian army in Ismailia is located bishop Arabi, the great city of the hill
The city of Ibousoar on an area of 82 acres and the name of Msguth a common name, but this name resulted when Naville in 1886 Bhvaúr in the region appeared statues Ooshipti fired workers under the name Almsakhit Hence launched on this website Tel Almsguth but the fact it is a city Bur Atum any seat of worship of the god Atum the interrupt number 8 of the provinces of Lower Egypt and the region has Pithom stores and the Temple of the god Atum and the ark of the basalt and the ark of Alba cover of the Ptolemaic period.
. There are currently at the Museum of Ismailia, is one of the important areas where he found the effects of a building of bricks and pots pottery, amulets and scarabs dating back to the Middle Kingdom and the era of the Hyksos and the modern state and the Greco - Roman, one of the most important archaeological sites, said that the channel Sizostris had a port in the Almsguth and out of stream as the eyes and the course designer with limestone in order to use the people in the region and there is a deep well of about 30 meters of water storage was built of limestone and the wall of the Temple of smooth roar of semi-rectangular display about 30 meters long and 120 m .. This temple was discovered in 1906 when found by the Panel of limestone called the Panel Aten
Located west through the Suez Ismailia South Nvich 7 km away and are located on the course of the Pharaonic canal Ncao two of the important archaeological areas.
Tell the mayor and Alhqaig is located south of Road Zagazig Ismailia South Manor Abu Shamiyeh, about 5 km and are located on the course of the channel Alrfonah Ncao two of the archeological sites.
Tel blasphemous and Saidi: There is the village of Abu Khalifa, one of the most important archeological sites dating back to the Greco - Roman and believed to be attached to the castles in the hills, burial, and frequently on the surface Tkasar pottery.
Abu Saifi Tel: away from the arch at about 5 km east and find the ancient fortress used due to the Greco-Roman
Effects Ahbuh: away from the arch at about 10 km east and was going through the Nile branch Pharaonic-era and the discovery of three pieces of antique carved.
Heer Tel: Located at a distance of 75 km in the direction of the Middle East Qantara and there are three castles dating back to ancient times from the late Pharaonic era and the Ptolemaic and Roman times.
Was detected from these graves from 1989 to 1992 .. Was detected 620 cemetery dating back to the era of dynasties and the beginning of the pre-dynastic period, which is equivalent to the city by anti-incinerator built and the safety of his critics and the first and second Harakounboles (Red Hill) Cape Aswan ..
Hnam and we believe good communication between the hill and the city of David, Ain Shams (Online) thought the oldest cities in Egypt .. Excavations are still continuing in this region were detected this year for a lot of ancient artifacts from the various gems and a half stones and earrings of gold and alabaster pots. Also been detected from the burial of a cow with her baby Kthor between the hind Fajziha a metaphor for the child Horus, Hathor suckling of the gods
Tall Abu Nashabe and firewood is located south of Manor Hill firewood Qasasin on the course of the channel Pharaonic known channel Sizostris any channel Senusret III, opened in the era of King Ncao a Dynasty 26, and there is a bridge channel and the course of the canal and also found in the archaeological area pools from the Roman era and is one of the most important sites archaeological sites.
The large hill and the small hill is located the archaeological area in the hill country and the small hill station and the village south of the large hill at a distance of about 2 km and is located on the course of the Pharaonic canal "Ncao channel."
The work of the Antiquities Authority excavations by the scientific excavations resulted in the emergence of these stores, buildings and artifacts dating back to the Greco-Roman and Late Period, one of the important areas on the course of the valley Tmalat
Tel Sheikh Salim, Umm Brady: Located south of Manor Kilanyia, about 5 km Bamahsma old, where it is located in Tel-Sheikh Selim and the course of the canal bridge canal Pharaonic Ncao area of 27 acres on one of the kings of the family of 26 is considered the most important archaeological site .. There are also in the sand about 4 km south of Tel-Sheikh Salim, Tel or Barada on the course of the channel Pharaonic where conducted excavations, have been detected on many of the graves, which Ergh dating to the era of the Hyksos was found inside the tombs of many of the artifacts of scarabs and pottery. . And excavations are underway in the same location resulted in the detection of four years of the same age tomb in Umm Alhecsusa Barada addition to the ages of gold jewelry.
Tal Alrtaba: The oldest place in the center of the large hill and follow the village of Umm Azzam called by that name in 1906 (Alrtabh) When excavation began for the presence of palms in this region.
It is known historically that Tel Alrtaba was the seat of the family of Jacob and when he sent his Prophet Joseph was the events in that region have been detected in the wall a huge military fortress length of 600 m and the 300 m from the Middle Kingdom (Amenemhat I) and within this wall and found the houses, castles and military Almkhazat continued life in this region until the Greco-Roman
Influenced by the Ismaili neighbors began since the dawn of history and the Pharaonic era as there are styles of pottery and bronze and stone from Palestine, Asia and Cyprus.
And the location of the Ismaili made it a coveted the invaders since the dawn of history and is now the Ismaili Read to the outside world and from the excavations that have been detected in more than 40 archeological area .. In fact, it did not arise since the opening of the Suez Canal, Khedive Ismail, as is rumored, and excavation of the best evidence of this
Using the old Horus military: arch extends from the east to Rafah and the Egyptian was the focus of American missions, Belgium, France and Canada share a mission of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities and foreign missions used this new and modern ways to detect the effects found in the region. The mission used the University of Buenos Aires, Argentina electromagnetic radiation in the discovery of a number of artifacts dating back to the Persian era hill forest area