Hello to you with the son of the Nile

Tourism, history, archeology, Karnak Temple, Egyptian tourism, tourists historical, global tourism, Luxor Temple, the Temple of Abu Simbel, beach tourism, Tourism Islands, Ramses II, Nefertiti, Cleopatra, the Tower of Pisa, the Eiffel Tower, the pyramid, the Sphinx, Tourismwinter,

الاثنين، 27 يونيو، 2011

Mosque of Mohammed Ali Pasha / Cairo

Mohamed Ali Mosque is a mosque built on the Ottoman style, similar to Oaasofia Mosque in Istanbul, built by Mohamed Ali Pasha, inside the Citadel of Salah al-Din the Egyptian capital; Cairo, between the period from 1830 to 1848
 
Since the castle has been established by Saladin the seat of government in the Ayyubid and Mamluk state, and in the reign of the Ottoman rulers in the era of the family and then the top, and continued well into the age where the Khedive Ismail Amer Abdeen Palace took the seat of the king. Mohammed was taken on the large upper Egyptian head of the family and the founder of modern Egypt, after the reform of the walls of the castle, palaces and the establishment of schools and government offices, and culminated in the establishment of this mosque, its buildings, which oversees the city of Cairo Bakbabh and minarets

And has embarked on its creation in 1246 AH, 1830, on the ruins of ancient buildings of the buildings, leaving the Mamluk architecture was in the year 1265 AH, 1848, during the reign of Abbas Pasha I were inscriptions and decoration. He built this mosque, along the lines of Ottoman mosques built in Istanbul, and layout of a square whose sides measure 41 meters, covered in the center dome of large diameter of 21 meters and a height of 52 meters mounted on four large contracts based on four shoulders huge, and on the dome of four half-domes, in the each semi-dome, and pillars of the mosque, covering four small domes, except for the semi-dome covering the emergence of another kiss process of the eastern side of the mosque.
 
  And coating the walls of the home and four shoulders, up 11.30 meters covering of marble topped with colorful patterns, and sweetened with domes and half-dome is a prominent decoration carved and gilded. On the western side of the mosque is a converted amount of bench on decades of columns and marble, and took Drabzenha corridors and domes of the railings Bronzing busy. In the western corner of it is tribal tomb of Mohammed on the great combination topped with crushed marble decorations and writings by the beautiful, surrounded by a zone of bronze beautifully wrought, is Abbas Pasha I work

 Remember references and different sources that he ended the Muhammad Ali Pasha of the reform of Citadel of Salah al-Din and the establishment of schools, palaces and schools, he decided to build a mosque where prayers are held by the cemetery and be buried him.
· The establishment of the mosque began in 1830 and continues to work without interruption until the death of Mohamed Ali Pasha in 1845, where he was buried in the cemetery which he had prepared for himself.
• In the reign of Khedive Abbas Pasha I was to complete the work pattern of the gates and marble, as is the appointment of readers and monitoring of goods to the mosque.
• In the reign of Said Pasha was the work of official ceremonies for five nights each year, namely:

Night Journey and Ascension, on the middle of August, then three nights of Ramadan is the night of 13 anniversary of the death of Mohamed Ali Pasha, the night of 14 Ramadan, when he was buried, and finally much of the night.
• In the reign of Khedive Ismail, was the work of a new bronze doors of the mosque and surrounded by walls and created a cycle of water.
• In the era of King Fouad the Commission for the Conservation of Egyptian Antiquities Arab remove the dome and around the large domes of small to be rebuilt again, taking into account the dimensions of the original architectural design and decoration
 The mosque in a total of rectangular construction and is divided into two parts: the eastern part which is prepared for prayers, and Western, a saucer is mediated by a fountain ablution, and each of the sections two doors facing each other, one tribal and other nautical Section eastern square along Dilgh inside of 41 meters is mediated by the Dome of the high radius of 21 meters and a height of 52 meters the level of the mosque floor-mounted four shoulders square fundamentally four half-domes and then half of the Dome of the fifth covers the emergence of the mihrab and four domes that unlike other small elements of the mosque.
 
The mosque's walls are covered inside and out with marble imported from quarries Alabestr Beni Suef and shoulder as well as four internal-bearing dome. The walls of the mosque are covered with all the clothing, the marble top of the home whites ornaments decorated with gold color. The large dome and half domes were decorated with Halit prominent color gold

 The second section, a saucer is mediated by ablution fountain, and the rear of the clock tower donated by Mohammed Ali to Louis Philippe, king of France in 1845 AD. The mosque Mnartan slender, up 84 meters on level ground plate.
 
The original pulpit of the mosque is a large platform made ​​of local wood decorated with gold, while the small marble platform to the left of the mihrab, it is his work in King Farouk in 1358 AH = 1939. And crystal chandeliers lit the mosque is surrounded by beautiful glass niches coordinated exquisite forms. The two parties on the western side of the mosque Mnartan Ostoanita slender shape Benita also Turkish-style minarets, rising each 82 m from the ground

.The mosque has three doors, one in the mid-side maritime, and the second in an interview in mid-flank tribal, and third in the middle of side-west, and leads to the dish room area is 53 per 53 meters enveloping walls cladding of marble, surrounded by four galleries of its contracts and its columns of marble also, and Bosta place ablution, a dome mounted on eight columns with the flap a local motifs prominent gilded, and the soles of the dome of a local graffiti colored and gilded represent landscapes, and the dome clad Kkabbab mosque with sheets of lead and Bosfielha water tank which is an octagon covered by a dome made ​​all of marble Almedkouk motifs in relief. The top mid-west portico of the courtyard of the tower inside the ornate brass clock ringing donated by King Louis Philippe of France to the Mohamed Ali Pasha in 1845 AD.

  . .