Built the port - which is the latest in Japan in terms of equipment - and many other industrial facilities on the dock and offshore rigs, artificial. Industries in the "Hiroshima," a variety of textiles, Balgmaih industry, the "Sake" (local beer).
The city was founded in 1594 AD, six of the islands located on the Delta River, "Utah." Evolved and the city became a center for trade, were also set up a military base in 1868.
Three days later, the United States dropped another bomb on the city of Nagasaki. Killed evacuated more than 75,000 people.
After the war and under the supervision of "Tangi Kenzo" (a famous Japanese architect) has been rebuilding the city, took the business activities then regain vitality
At eight o'clock and fifteen minutes the bomb was dropped from the Enola Gay. Has missed its target and landed on a little after 800 feet. At the eighth and six in fifteen minutes flash of an instant, 66,000 people were killed and 69,000 were injured by explosive consisting of 10 kilotons
- Says a woman survivor of the massacre, "I was 12 years old, was the day Shawwa ... suddenly I saw a bolt of lightning or something like tens of thousands of lightning flashing in the moment and one, then a deafening explosion, and suddenly there was the place total darkness, when I woke up and found Mabla my hair and my clothes torn, and the skin was falling from my body, my flesh and my bones are visible and exposed.
- Everyone was suffering from severe burns, and they were crying and screaming and going down on their faces as if they were a line of ghosts. - We have covered our city into darkness after it was just teeming with life, Valhakol burned no longer reminds us there is life
- Different experts in the evaluation of this act the U.S. Some of them supported the American view, which said that the bombs hastened the end of World War, and save millions of human deaths.
- Others argue that this is just to justify the irrational, as they see that the war had come to an end, much will be long term, and what America has done nothing but display the muscles behind it wanted to receive the prestige and impose control over the world.
- An estimated 140 thousand people were killed by the bomb and the subsequent implications